Our Commitment to privacy
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it and it explains your privacy rights. Loslas Network. Com might update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we have to do this updated statement will be posted on this page, and where appropriate, by notification on our homepage. You should check this page from time to time to review any changes we made.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you get services on our products or services or sub-scribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, from meetings with staff or business contacts such as exchanging business cards, collecting information at conferences or business events, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal infor-mation when you add, update pay for your bookings or property listing or access your personal information We use your personal information in compliance with the relevant laws and may use it in one or more of the following ways:
– We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests
– We may use the personal information of guests or other natural persons you have supplied services.
– We may use identification verification documents to meet with regulatory and legal requirements to verify who you are as a condition to proof the guest who booked the apartments or hotel rooms.
– Where you give us consent, we use personal information to provide you with marketing and advertising about our services, you can opt out this at any time from our marketing department.
– Personal information may be used to safeguard the security of our premises and those we maintain. For example through the use of CCTV
– We use the secure server provider to list your properties or save your online fill-ing information on forms.
– We use regulated secure payment gateway for the payment for the bookings or list the properties. Supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Se-cure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems.
– We are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, we may share your personal information with:
– Company employees who require it to perform their jobs
– Organisation that support the products or services related to the operation.
– Anyone you give us permission to share it with.
– Official bodies to detect and prevent criminal activity eg: money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime.
Stopping us contacting you
If you have provided us with consent to supply you with marketing and information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by email to email@example.com. We commit to maintain the deployment of appropriate security to protect personal information wherever it is located, and whether it is in electronic or manual form. To do this we may use a variety of mechanisms depending on where the information is stored.
Where applicable you may have the following rights over your personal information;
– Request a copy of the information we hold: You can access the personal infor-mation of reservations or registration we hold about you. To do so please con-tact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for us providing this information to you. You can also ask for information that you have provided to us when you get our services.
– Ask us to not use your information: If for any reason you do not want us to hold or use your information please contact us by email at email@example.com. We may need to keep some of your information for le-gal and business reasons, for example to comply with a regulatory require-ment.
– Have your information corrected: If you think the personal information we hold is wrong, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check and correct it if necessary. We are committed to holding personal information that is accurate and current.
How long we keep your information
We endeavour to keep your information for as long as if we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. If you would like us to delete your in-formation, please contact us on email@example.com.
How to Complain
If you need to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please con-tact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unhappy with how we deal with your complain, you can contact your Country Data protection Authority if applicable.
If you have any other questions about your personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com. For all enquiries about your reservations or listing or other ser-vices please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated on 23rd May 2018